Energy Hills is a European Association (under German law) of public and private institutions and companies of the Energy sector pursuing the following goals:
- to promote Energy Hills as excellence cluster in the field of Energy on a global scale and to become the international expertise centre in the energy sector;
- to combine, promote and market the top skills within Energy Hills worldwide through public relations;
- to promote and sponsor other clusters of research institutions and companies active in the energy sector in the geographical vicinity of Energy Hills;
- to convey future energy-related know-how by means of annual energy conferences and other information events;
- to be active as consultant and expert concerning the various topics associated with the energy industry, to lobby politicians and the public and to raise research funds for Energy Hills.